JEFFERSON COUNTY COURTHOUSE
311 S. CENTER AVENUE, RM 109
JEFFERSON, WI 53549
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- DNR License
- Notary Public Services
- Certain Records Requests
- Temporary License Plate
- Fines & Court - Clerk of Courts (1st floor)
- Child Support - 2nd floor (2nd floor)
- Taxes - Treasurer's Office (1st floor)
- Birth Certificates - Register of Deeds (1st floor)
- Property Questions - Register of Deeds or Land Information (1st floor)
No new applications for Marriage Licenses, Domestic Partnerships and Passports are started after 3:30 p.m. as well as any other counter services.