PARK HOURS ARE 1/2 HOUR BEFORE SUNRISE UNTIL 1/2 HOUR AFTER SUNSET.
*Please see Jefferson County Dog Park web page for dog park hours
- Altpeter Park
- Burnt Village Park
- Cappie's Landing
- *Carlin Weld Park
- *Cold Spring Creamery Park
- Crawfish River Park
- Dorothy Carnes County Park and Rose Lake State Natural Area*
- Dr. J.S. Garman Nature Preserve
- Indian Mounds Park
- Jefferson County Dog Park
- Joy Park
- *Kanow Park (Closed for the Season)
- *Korth Park
- *Pohlmann Park
- *Rock Lake Park Upper (Closed for the Season)
- *Rock Lake Park Lower
- *Rock River Park
- *Rome Pond Park
- *Waterloo Regional Trailhead
- *Welcome Travelers Park
Parks with * have shelters available for rental!
All Jefferson County Park structures, including shelters and restrooms, are designated smoke free.
If you are interested in renting a shelter, please, contact the Parks Department, 920-674-7260, or EMAIL the department to check on availability. Thank you!