Answers & Solutions
Start Here Map to the ADRC
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center's vision is to provide information and assistance to a diverse community where the elderly, and people with disabilities, are respected, healthy and productive.
Our mission is to help people achieve their goals by providing them with comprehensive information so they can make informed decisions, and advocacy support to ensure that they remain in charge of their lives.
Who we help
Older adults (age 60+) Adults with physical and intellectual disabilities
- Children with disabilities as they transition into the adult services system
- Adults with disabilities and mental health or substance abuse concerns
- Concerned family members, friends and guardians
How we help
1. We will talk with you wherever it is most convenient for you- in our office, in your home, over the phone, or by email.
2. We answer simple questions, and we assist when you are faced with making decisions during confusing and difficult times. ADRC Introduction Video
To request general information about resources, services or programs available within the Jefferson County area, please call 920-674-8734 or toll-free 1-866-740-2372 or send us an EMAIL.
To search for general information about resources, services or programs available within the Jefferson County area, please click on this link: Assist Guide.
ADRC Services & Silver Alert Honoring ADRC Food Share Updates &
Benefit Guide Program Choices Customer Survey of Wisconsin Alerts