The Jefferson County Parks Department is seeking volunteers to complete several essential projects in our parks, and we need your help. Volunteers continue to be an essential part of the development and maintenance of our system of Parks and Trails and below are a few of the projects you can help us with today. For more information on volunteer opportunities in the parks or where to meet and what to bring, contact our office at 920-674-7260 or email email@example.com
- Help us pull invasive Garlic Mustard plants
- Upper Rock Lake Mountain Bike Trails - Upcoming Build Dates
- Glacial River Mountain Bike Trails - Upcoming Build Dates
- Volunteer Release Form & Registration
- Safety Glasses or sun glasses
- Closed toe shoes
- Come prepared to sign a volunteer waiver and if not 18 and older bring an adult with you to sign.
If you or your organization are interested in adopting a park or trail for a clean-up event or improvement project please contact us today at 920-674-7260 or e-mail.