DUE TO THE INCREASE IN COVID CASES ACROSS THE STATE, IN PERSON VISITATION HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. INMATES ARE STILL ABLE TO UTILIZE SECURUS TO SCHEDULE VIDEO VISITATION.
PLEASE GO TO WWW.VIDEOVISITANYWHERE.COM TO SCHEDULE A VIDEO VISITATION.
Last Name: A through G
Sunday: 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Last Name: H through M
Sunday: 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Last Name: N through R
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Thursday: 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Sunday: 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
All visitors must register with proof of identification. Each inmate will be permitted two, thirty minute visits per week.
- No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to visit unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to visit.
- Visitation can be terminated for unruly behavior at the discretion of jail staff.
Following is a list of items that will be accepted in the jail:
- At booking, all inmates are required to purchase a Hygiene Packet for $4.00.
- No hygiene items are allowed to be brought into the jail.
- Inmates may purchase additional hygiene items from commissary.
- Money (Cash or Money orders ONLY)
- Undergarments - no more than 4 sets. Whites can only be brought in within 72 hours of the booking process. After 72 hours, whites have to be ordered off commissary (new in unopened package). Undergarments will be white with no writing, no pockets and no symbols.