Services for Employers
The following are provided at NO COST to you:
Identification of job tasks
Recruitment of employees
Matching skills to job requirements
Training new employees
Work experiences - You provide the work, we pay the wages
Supported Employment Specialists provide ongoing assistance to you and your employee with supervision, performance evaluations and additional training or other support as needed.
- Federal tax credit for hiring a person with a disability
- State and County recognition for participation in this program
- Opportunity to help someone be more independent and give back to his/her community
Kinds of Work
- Computer Technician
- Food Service/Food Prep
- Custodial Worker
- Data Entry
- Assembly/Factory Worker
- Forklift Driver
- And many more...
Supported Employment is:
- Assisting individuals to obtain employment in your community
- Provide extra support on the job to help individuals to maintain employment
- Provide ongoing communication with workers and employers
- Community Support Program staff will attempt to conquer any barriers an individual may have to employment
Supported Employment is a "WIN WIN" Opportunity. Everybody WINS...
People Win by gaining access to meaningful, income producing employment.
Employers Win by gaining productive, qualified employees.
Communities Win by gaining more contributing, tax paying citizens.
It is a risk no matter who you hire, so why not hire someone that wants to work with the support of the Community Support Program.