Welcome to the Jefferson County Human Services website. We take pride in providing you high quality and cost effective services. We hope you will find this information about our Department helpful. We are organized into five divisions. I would like to briefly explain the work of each.
- The Aging and Disability Resource Center Division provides services for people who are elderly or disabled.
- The Behavioral Health Division provides a full array of mental health and alcohol and drug services to a variety of consumers. At Jefferson County Human Services, no one will be denied access to services due to an inability to pay, and a discounted/sliding fee schedule is available.
- The Economic Support Division provides resources for low income households and those experiencing financial loss.
- The Family Resource Division delivers a number of programs to children and their families.
- Our Administrative Services Division completes all the maintenance, support, and fiscal duties required to operate the department.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Kathi Cauley, Director
Jefferson County Human Services Department