The "Wednesday Walks" program offers a wonderful way to get fresh air, feel the sun, exercise, meet new people and enjoy many unique attractions in Jefferson County. Reservations are required. Please call: 920-675-4049.
For more information on Wednesday Walks, click on link: Wednesday Walks Brochure
Wednesday Walks 2021 Dates & Locations:
- May 19th | Dorothy Carnes Park West
- June 23rd | Korth Park
- July 21st | Carlin Weld Park
- August 18th | Dr. J.S. Garman Nature Preserve
- September 22nd | Dorothy Carnes Park East
- ARRIVE BY: 9:00 AM for all Wednesday Walks
- MEET AT: the main parking lot in each park.
- TO REGISTER OR IF YOU NEED A RIDE: Call Jefferson County Mobility Manager at least 2 days in advance at: 920-675-4049