VIDEO SERIES: Women's Brain Health Project
- Episode 1 - What is an "XX" Brain?
- Episode 2 - Puberty and the Brain
- Episode 3 - Keeping your Brain Health
- Episode 4 - The Pregnant Brain
- Episode 5 - The Postpartum Brain
- Episode 6 - Perimenopause: What's Happening in Your Brain?
- Episode 7 - Menopause and a Woman's Brain
VIDEO SERIES: Tips for a Healthy Brain
- Part 1 - Heart Health and Diet
- Part 2 - Quality Sleep and Stress Reduction
- Part 3 - Cognitive and Social Interactions
- Part 4 - Supplements
VIDEO SERIES: Through the Eyes of A Person with Dementia – Milwaukee County Department on Aging
This video series helps people understand what common experiences might feel like through the perspective of the person with dementia.
- A Visit to the Doctor
- Caregiving at Home
- First Responders
- Residential Care
- Emergency Department
- Mobile Crisis
To educate and aid caregivers, the Office of Rural Health funded the following caregiver video series, each of which are broken up into modules on specific topics. Topics include improving communication, intimacy and dementia, preventing financial mismanagement, minimizing inappropriate behaviors, and more.
VIDEO: Ted Talk: How to keep your elderly parents safe and in their home longer
These videos will provide you with practical tools you can use in a variety of settings to create a safe, comfortable environment both for the person with dementia and the caregiver through role play of the “do’s” and “don’ts” in responding to your loved one with dementia.