Jefferson County Health Department Clinic
Clinic Hours by appointment only: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and FridaysWalk-In Services Fees
Vaccines for children (ages 0-18) with no insurance OR with active Forward Health/BadgerCare/MA
Any child with private insurance should visit their pediatrician or local pharmacy for vaccines.
- All childhood vaccines available.
- $15 administration fee per child OR present active Forward Health, BadgerCare or MA card at check-in.
- No child will be turned away for inability to pay.
* (includes Immigrants, Refugees, Evacuees)
- $10 fee per vaccine for Hepatitis A & B combined, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, MMR, Polio, Tdap, Varicella, Meningococcal, and HPV.
- $35 Season Flu.
The Health Department cannot bill Medical Assistance for adults. Any adult with Medical Assistance should visit their primary physician or local pharmacy for vaccines.
- Td/Tdap vaccine - Please call Health Department for eligibility.
- $15, given only on Tuesdays. Holidays may affect availability.
- FREE, appointment requested.