- Radon is a naturally occurring gas found in your home.
- Radon causes over 21,000 lung cancer deaths each year in the U.S.
- Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer behind smoking.
- Radon is colorless, odorless and tasteless.
- About 1 out of 10 homes in Wisconsin has high radon levels.
- Any home can have Radon, new, old, homes with or without basements. Test Today!
- The only way to know if Radon is in your home is to test!
Free Test Kits Available at the following locations:
Jefferson County Health Department
1541 Annex Road
Jefferson, WI 53549
Watertown Department of Public Health
515 South First Street
Watertown, WI 53094
Dodge County Human Services and Health Department
Public Health Unit
199 County Road DF
Juneau, WI 53039
For more information call 920-262-8094 or visit www.lowradon.org.